Celebrating 20 years of providing inspiration & creativity for event clients, businesses, government agencies and sports fans across the United States. Our team of Miami videographers, photographers & live streaming technicians welcome an opportunity to work with you.
Stop a moment and imagine the day your parents were married. The years seem so long ago - in an era we often forget about. What would you do to be able to see that cinematic wedding moment? How precious would those memories be to your family?
Your keepsake video is not just a collection or sequence of video shots. It is a story you have been planning your entire life. The emotional excitement can be overwhelming and the day will quickly pass you by. Allow us to we weave a tapestry of memorable moments that you and your family will relive for a lifetime.
We offer two choices in wedding videography. For today's modern bride who want's something very unique & different, we offer a cinematic short form wedding video that employs the art of creative storytelling & alternative filming techniques to produce a short-form wedding video. For today's traditional bride who relishes tradition, we offer a long-form wedding video that employs the traditional, sequential archival form of wedding filming. Which should you choose? Let your personality and individual style determine what is best for you.
Corporate & A/V Services
Social media has transformed how businesses of all sizes communicate with the public. Online video (live and on-demand) is expected across all platforms. How many times have you or your client utter the words "let me see if there is a You Tube video on it?" One thing is clear today: corporate videos and an online video presence is no longer a luxury but a necessity.
There are many Miami video production companies who cover a wide range of corporate and business videos. We have chosen to specialize in 4 distinct & specific areas for small businesses, medium size corporations & government clients:
- Live web streaming of meetings, conferences & seminars;
- Online training & instructional videos, product/company marketing videos and in-house communication tools for employees;
- Seminars, meetings & conferences;
- News stories, press conferences & first impression videos at trade shows.
live web streaming
These are exciting times in 2016. In today's fast-paced world, LIVE AND ON-DEMAND VIDEO is rapidly supplanting printed media & traditional network television as the best solution for information delivery. The demand and consumption of video on any device is transforming the business of education, communication and entertainment. In effect, we are in the business of putting knowledge and entertainment within the reach of anyone with internet access. By delivering more in a shorter period of time - we save your company time, money and resources. Given how connected everyone is today, the live streaming solution is the ideal tool to use.
In 2009, we saw this evolution coming and we quietly spent a couple of years growing into the event livestream space. As a Miami based livestream and live web casting company, our goal is to get your message, your event or your company's image before the widest audience possible. If 83% of consumers are watching on-demand and live video,* then the choice is clear - your company, your event or your project needs to be in that space.
We created our own live web streaming website that focuses on these key areas of service:
- Business meetings, conferences & seminars;
- Continuing education courses and University lecture series;
- Live press conferences, news stories or other special event shows for product launches;
- Multi-camera sporting events via our own CCE Sports Network;
- Music and theater performances;
- Weddings and Quinces:
SPORTS live web streaming
ON THE CCE SPORTS NETWORK
5 years ago, we created the CCE Sports Network. An online live web streaming multi-media platform designed to showcase some of the best in semi-pro, club, youth and amateur athletics from across the country. We recognized that there were niche segments of the sports community that did not have the opportunity to have a professional live web streaming platform for their games, matches and tournaments.
Besides the obvious benefit of fans and supporters being able to cheer on their favorite team or athletes video has the added benefit of being a teaching and training tool to improve athletic performance. In addition, tournaments can use live web streaming video to enhance & increase their sponsorship support while aiding in growing their player base and on-site attendance base.
In 5 short years, we have streamed more than 41 tournaments reaching over 139,000 viewers in 136 days of live web streaming and more than 730 hours of live streaming programming. The CCE Sports Network can bring a level of excitement and professionalism to your tournament or game event - let us show you how.
CCE Sports Network events in the last few years:
1) Capital Classic Tennis Tournament at Rock Creek Park Tennis Center in Washington, DC. An exclusive CCE Sports Network broadcast since 2013;
2) IGLFA World Soccer Championship at Providence Park in Portland, OR. An exclusive CCE Sports Network broadcast in 2014 & 2016;
3) Columbus Classic Tennis Tournament at the Wickertree Tennis Club in Columbus, OH. An exclusive CCE Sports Network broadcast since 2013;
4) Xtreme Fighting Nation Mixed Martial Arts in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Working with our Ft. Lauderdale production partner, we have live streamed XFN 7, 8, 9, 10 and XFN 11 coming up in Nov, 2016;
5) FARA USA Sunset 300 - the largest formula racing organization in South Florida at the Homestead Motor Speedway in 2014;
6) Travelball Select National Championship Qualifying Tournament in Ft. Lauderdale. Working with our Ft. Lauderdale production partner, we streamed the 2016 Travelball Select national qualifying championship event.
7) IGLA Swimming, Diving & Water Polo Championship in Seattle, WA - the first time that IGLA had ever live streamed any of their international swimming events in 2013.
and many many more...Ask us what we can do for your sporting event!