DO I REALLY NEED ONLINE VIDEO?
The advent of social media has changed how we approach and deliver messages to our customers & clients. We strongly believe that today's businesses, government agencies and educational centers need a strong and inviting video presence online that is accessible on all media platforms and devices. Video production and live web streaming are tools available for your use - designed to help shape opinion, generate call to action and help sell your product.
Our success stories have included: 1) live web streaming for the U.S. Department of Transportation, Florida Department of Health, Acura, World Stem Cell Summit, Pitney Bowes, Pepsico and the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation; 2) Internet marketing videos for RTKL Associates, Heartland Payment Systems, The American Super Yacht Forum and the Children's Miracle Network; 3) Training and Product videos for Perfect Profiles, Inc., AIG Valic and the Miami Skin Institute and 4) First impression and trade show news for Camceroderinfo.com, American Institute of Architects and Metropolitan Community Churches; and 5) Video/Audio conference services for Sonshine Communications, Boden PR Agency, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Agency, CWAY and the Florida Thread Needle.
- Multi-camera high definition and 4K filming
- Post Production editing, archiving and content creation
- Interview filming, product endorsements & testimonials
- Live web streaming services with embedded video players and monetization options
- HD & Mobile digital archival services via cloud service
PRICING BEGINS AT: $650 (3 Hour Minimum, no editing, 2 person production crew) OR $900 (3 Hour minimum, 2 person production crew and 10 hours of limited editing) - *See your contract for specific details & equipment needs
NOTE: Final video is delivered as a digital file in HD, SD & mobile format via cloud service or flash drive. DVD or Blu-ray disk is extra. Florida Sales Tax of 7% is not included (Tax exempt status must be presented at time of contract signing)
Note: Additional wireless microphones, lighting, speakers, projectors, screens or other equipment are extra - see your contract or talk to your account representative for final details.
2018 Rate Card + additional services
- 3 Hour Filming Rate (Minimum rate for ALL services) - $650.00
- Half Day Filming Rate (up to 6 hours) - $800.00
- Full Day Filming Rate (up to 10 hours) - $1,100.00
- Pricing based on per camera operator. Equipment Fees and supporting production elements are extra. See your contract for final details.
Post Production Editing
- Post Production editing using computerize non-linear editing workstations
- Graphics, audio and text added at no additional charge (animation, custom artwork and audio editing is extra)
- Digital still images, company logos or sponsor logos incorporated at no additional charge
- Client provides complete concept and direction for video (If you require us to script, concept and direct video, additional charges will apply) - PRICING BEGINS AT $250 PER 10 HOUR EDITING SESSION - SEE YOUR FINAL CONTRACT FOR INFORMATION. EDITING FEES MAY BE ROLLED INTO YOUR FILMING CHARGE - PLEASE ASK YOUR ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE FOR DETAILS
- 3 point or 4 point Arri lighting kit for large business meetings and/or filming environments or softboxes and Dedo lights for interviews and smaller filming environments - Call For Pricing
Audio/Video Presentation Services
- Audio Presentation Services - Two 400 watt Eon speakers with 12 channel audio mixer, hand-held wired microphones with stands, 2 wireless hand-held or lavaliere microphones, audio player and audio technician for the entire duration of event - Call For Pricing
Video Projection Services
- Video Projector Services - One 3500 to 5,000 lumen projector using one video source (either a laptop or other video source device). Up to 10x10 fast fold screen with dress kit and A/V technician for the entire duration of event - Call For Pricing